Fast and Fair Blind Peer-Reviewed with Hybrid Access Scholar & Practical Journals
To our Valued Colleagues and Academic Research Scientists
To our Valued Colleagues & Academic Research Scientists
It is been short time since the moment Taadler Publishing House was established. Every main preparatory work is done. The company is registered, the site of Publishing House is created and the concepts of first journals are coordinated with a range of academics.
We are standing at the threshold of the most entertaining moment in the history of Publishing House - its start.
There are no authors, no articles, nor first issue of the journal. The post services are silent, the archives aren`t growing, not every concerned person is involved in discussions. This very moment is silent and therefore beautiful, but what is even more enjoyable - the feeling of forthcoming great job, publisher`s fuss and the realisation of the fact, that we are going to publish the best articles of the nearest decades.
Dear scientists, we are opened for a cooperation and suggest you to place the results of your studies at the pages of our journals. We will make our best to provide you with qualitative and honest reviewing and publishing of your works.
The concept of our journals incorporates many benefits for our authors:
- fast and fair reviewing process;
- rapid publication;
- receiving bonuses after five paid downloads of articles via web;
- granting a discount on printing of the next article, acquisition of discount on an annual subscription authors of our journals, granting an automatic discount to authors from countries, which were classified as Low-income economies or Lower-middle-income economies;
- active promotion of the results of your research with networks, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and various academic databases and aggregates;
- evaluation of the best journal articles in the past year and many other features
Dmytro Lukin, PhD
Chief Executive Officer,
Taadler Publishing House.