Fast and Fair Blind Peer-Reviewed with Hybrid Access Scholar & Practical Journals
Why Taadler Journals
- Easy to use Taadler Web Submission System.
- Fast and fair blind double peer review process.
- Constructive communication with the Author, working together to correct and improve the article.
- Rapid publication on the website after the acceptance and payment for not waiting for the printed edition.
- Unique, permanent DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) allocated to articles, maximizing search capability.
- Each Journal’s Editorial Board consists from two parts: scholars and practitioners. We hope that these skilled Reviewers will increase the quality and currency of the accepted manuscripts.
- The model of reader’s access is based on the method «Author’s choice».
- We offer the Authors to publish their manuscripts in Open Access, considering it one of the achievements and advantages of the modern information age.
- However, we also offer the Authors an alternative: if an article is placed in Paid Access, then the Author will receive (after five paid downloads) a set honorarium during two years.
- You will be able to set the price for downloading of your article.
- We will e-mail to let you know if your article receives a large number of downloads within twelve months of publication.
- Granting a discount on publishing of the next article.
- Acquisition of discount for Authors of our journals on an annual subscription.
- Granting an automatic discount to Authors from countries which were classified as Low-income economies or Lower-middle-income economies.
- Active promotion of the results of your research with networks, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and various academic databases and aggregates.
- Annual determination of the best journal articles in the past year with the award certificates of honour and many other features.
- The Reviewers will be able to have a discount on publication fee and subscription rate.